Normal QA programs are designed for static scans. Functional imaging places the
MRI scanner under added stress, requiring a more detailed analysis to ensure temporal stability.
Over 40 Unique Metrics
- Analyzes every image slice and time position to detect and quantify the subtleset of fluctuations
- Uses specialized image processing and statistical analysis to glean important scanner information from ghosting regions.
- Employs a proprietary tecnhique for detecting and quantifying problems in modern Multiband scanner protocols
- Monitors each metric and instantly sends anomaly alerts
- Compares longitudinal performance both within a magnet and against benchmarks for similar scanners
- Detect problems before they become serious
- Ensure a quality baseline for studies involving multiple scanners
Online Web Portal
- Easy access to daily scanner reports
- Dynamically generate graphs across varying time ranges
- Set custom thresholds for exacting quality standards